I’m back with my next DIY post. These tags are fun and simple to make. They can be used as an add-on tag on your gifts, or as name cards to place on your stuff. They are also a great way to convey compliments!
Read along for the steps!
You will need
- Card Paper
- Gel pens or Glitter pens
- Hole punch
- Satin ribbon
Optional (Based on Design)
- Glitter powder
- Stamping Kit
Cutting out the Tags:
- I tried two sizes, but I am listing steps only for the one I thought looked better.
- Cut a rectangular sheet of paper with sides in ratio 1:2. Mine measures 4″*8″.
- Mark 6″ on the longer sides and connect each of these to the center of the shorter 4″ side. (Refer picture below).
- Cut along these lines and a pointed tag will be ready!
Design 1: The Glitter Tags
- Write your name/wish/compliment in the center. Apply glue with a brush along the edges of the card.
- Drop glitter all over the tag. The glitter will stick to the glue. Now tilt the card to drop off any excess glitter.
- Punch a hole at the pointed corner and loop a satin through it. The tag is ready!
Design 2: Watercolour Tags
- Make a rainbow pattern by using watercolours. Paint each of the colours one after another to form stripes.
- Write your message/wish/name in the center with a Gel pen.
- You have your tag!
Design 3: Vintage patterns
- Write your name/wish/compliment in the centre. Use your stamping kit and favourite designs to make a pattern. If you don’t have a stamping kit, you can draw small patterns or use ready-made stickers.
- I used a gold glitter pen to draw along the stamped pattern to brighten it.
- Run a satin through the punched hole and the tag is ready!
Hope you liked these! Do let me know your comments.
Have a nice day! 🙂