Welcome back to my page.
I’m sharing a really easy way to add more colour and variety to your mobile cases. You would no longer have to choose from what is available, rather can pick what you like. Also, the fancy ones come quite pricey, which means you have to keep spending to have new ones. This easy alternative can easily be customised to your mood and will definitely save you some bucks! 🙂
You will need:
- A clear/transparent silicone mobile case
- Collection of your favourite pictures/wallpapers/photos
- Blade/Paper cutter
- Print the images/pictures onto A4 sheets. With minimal margin, if you fit 2 rows of 2 pictures each on one page, it should be an appropriate size. However, it also depends on the size of your phone.
- Measure the exact dimensions of your cell phone and use them to cut each of the pictures.
- Place the picture inside the clear case to make sure it fits in exactly.
- With a pencil, trace along the openings in the case for the camera and flashlight.
- Cut along these lines with the blade or paper cutter.
- Trim the corners of the picture to make them slightly rounded.
- Place your mobile into the case so that the picture lies in between them.
You now have fancy mobile cases to suit your mood!
Hope you guys liked this post. Do leave your comments if you did.
Have a great day everyone!