Winter is one of my favourite seasons, the perfect time for cozy decor and a hot cup of tea :). In this post, I’m sharing an easy way to snow-ify your house! These glittering snowflakes can instantly turn up the festive christmas mood. They can also be used as christmas tree ornaments!
Let’s get started right away.
- Regular white paper / Card Paper
- Glitter powder – Choose your colours!
- Twine / Thread
- Cut out square pieces of white paper in different sizes. Fold them as shown in the first image below and draw a snowflake pattern. Cut along the lines of the pattern you drew. When you open the cut-out, you should have a snowflake as shown.
Tip: You can cut out snowflakes in different patterns. There are numerous tutorials on Youtube that you can follow. 🙂
- Apply glue all over the snowflake and sprinkle glitter powder generously over it. Let it stick to the glue, and then shake off the excess glitter.
- Next, poke a small hole in the centre of the snowflake and pass a twine thread through it.
- Use this twine to tie the snowflakes on a christmas tree, or anywhere else you would like to add them. I tied them on my window grill.
Hope you guys enjoyed the post! Thanks for visiting my page, do drop in your comments 🙂